Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Rini Wore

I've been trying to take more pictures of Rini, it seems I do well for a few months and then I inevitably slack off and will find that I have only taken a hand full of photos over the course of the month. It really helps that she loves having her picture taken now. She is such a ham and will say "Cheeeese!" over and over for me. It's much nicer than the months of camera hating that we went through starting with her birthday over the summer and ending right after we had our family photos done in November. She would put her hand up and yell "NO pictures" every time the camera was brought out. 


Cardigan - Baby Gap
Dress - Hand me down
Tights - Babies R US
Converse - Kohls


I found these frog rain boots at a local thrift store last week and she has been in love with them ever since. She will even wear them with her pajamas.

Cardigan - The Children's Place
Dress - Old Navy (hand me down)
Boots - Target (thrifted)


Rini loves to play dress up. On this particular day we went through 4 different "princess" dresses over the course of the afternoon. This is her "Cinda-yella" dress.

Dress - Costco (gift)
Arm Warmers - Baby Legs


We attended a Valentine's Day party with our local mom's group last week and I forgot my camera but I did get a quick picture of her with my phone. 

Cardigan - The Children's Place
Shirt, Skirt and Tights - Kohls
Shoes - Payless


1 comment:

  1. So, so cute. I love the rain boots and her Valentine's Day outfit is so sweet! Such great photos of her- love her willingness to pose!

    kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete