Lemon Banana Blueberry Muffins
Adapted from Dragon's Kitchen
Yield - 12 large muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose (unbleached) flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and place paper liners in muffin tins
2. In a bowl combine flours, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and grated lemon peel. Set aside.
3. Beat together bananas, eggs, brown sugar, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lemon juice until combined.
4. Stir dry ingredients into wet just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.